PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AURTRA
During the course of conducting its operations, Aurtra may collect personal information. Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from that information. Aurtra collects a wide variety of personal information that is reasonably necessary for the purposes of conducting its business. This personal information includes information about individuals who:
- use Aurtra products and services;
- conduct business or intend to conduct business with Aurtra, including past, present and prospective investors and licensees;
- are business partners or suppliers, or part of such organisations, including external advisers and sub-consultants;
- seek employment with, have been employed by or are employed by Aurtra;
- seek work experience or an internship with, or have undertaken work experience or an internship with, Aurtra,
- otherwise have some contact with Aurtra.
Personal information collected by Aurtra includes:
- contact details;
- transactional information;
- financial information;
- marketing information;
- information in relation to education and work history (for job applications or potential sub-consultants).
- log data, which may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
This personal information is collected in a variety of ways, such as by mail, telephone, email, internet and intranet access, personal contact, by use of its products and through business activities and events.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we may use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of Aurtra products.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH AURTRA COLLECTS, HOLDS, USES AND DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use an individual’s personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, or a purpose related to the purpose for which it was collected, and otherwise for internal management and related purposes, which include:
- to improve the Aurtra products, services and user experience;
- to provide a product or service you have requested;
- to provide technical support to you to use Aurtra products and services;
- to promote and deliver products to organisations and individuals;
- to determine whether an individual is suitable for a position within Aurtra, or as a sub-consultant for a current or future project.
Aurtra automatically gathers information to monitor the use of its digital products and services. Most of the data we collected is aggregated, and this information is effectively anonymous to us.
Sometimes you will be asked to confirm that you agree to a particular activity, or the collection of your personal information for a specific purpose. Though Aurtra usually collects aggregate data, we will make it clear to you if any information is being collected in a way that could personally identify you.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and for purposes related to the purposes for which it was collected, including:
- to external service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business;
- as permitted under privacy laws; and
- with the individual’s consent or if the individual would reasonably expect that their information would be passed to the person to whom the personal information is disclosed.
Where practical to do so and permitted by law, you have the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym, when dealing with Aurtra in relation to a particular matter.
PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD BY AURTRA
We take reasonable steps to protect all personal information which we hold (including your personal information) from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We take reasonable steps to hold personal information securely in electronic or physical form.
These steps include password protection for electronic files, securing paper files in locked cabinets and physical access restrictions.
When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up-to-date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating personal information when we are advised by individuals that their personal information has changed.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION VIA OTHER PLATFORMS OR SERVICES
Aurtra Pty Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. Your ability to opt-out of a third party tool or platform will depend on the conditions governing your agreement with that third party.
HOW TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
If you are an individual who has provided personal information to Aurtra, you may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you. You may request access by emailing the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending upon the personal information you seek to access, you may be asked:
to put your request in writing to verify your identity;
to pay a reasonable charge to access personal information; and/or
to provide further details to assist Aurtra in responding to your request in a timely manner.
We will respond to a request for access to personal information within a reasonable period after the request is made.
You may also request a correction be made to personal information about you held by Aurtra by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A BREACH OF THE APPS
You may also make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) about the handling of your personal information. Information on making a privacy complaint can be found on their website at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint.
For any further information about this policy please contact the Privacy Officer at
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Privacy Officer
Aurtra Pty Ltd
10 Carinya Crescent
Karana Downs, Queensland, 4306
Aurtra develops world best practice asset management solutions for power distribution companies globally. Our technology is built on a foundation of over 10 years of research at the University of Queensland in close co-operation with a number of the largest Australian power distribution companies using decades of transformer data.more about us
Register for updates
TILAS Transformer Condition Monitoring
The Aurtra TILAS solution provides cost-effective online transformer condition monitoring for distribution transformer assets of all sizes for a low monthly fee with no lock-in contracts.
Our solutions are low cost, light touch, secure and interoperate with existing tools to extend asset life through improved risk management and optimisation of transformer loading, maintenance and replacement. TILAS provides configurable real time alerts of unexpected status changes, together with graphical short and long term trendsLearn More About Our Solutions
Our world first patented technology
Our patented IP built upon decades of industry data uses advanced predictive analysis to provide actionable reporting and alerts, not just streams of data. Aurtra TILAS solution architecture is fully secure, redundant and responsive with asset data security and protection.Learn More About Our Technology